St-Germain x June Ambrose Avant Garden Kit
There is no chicer summer celebration than a garden party and if you’re unsure where to start in planning the perfect event, St-Germain has partnered with acclaimed creative director and designer June Ambrose to curate the Avant Garden Party Kit!
Available on here for $250, the kit features everything needed to plan your Avant Garden Party, a fresh new take on the traditional (and often stuffy) affair with unexpected and personalized design elements. A titan in the fashion industry, June knows all about curating a specific look and vibe while also letting personal style shine through. She has selected items from her favorite Black- and women-owned brands to create the perfect starter kit to build on for all your summer celebrations.
June who is an award-winning creative director, costume designer, and entrepreneur who has built a career creating culture-shifting moments through fashion and style, also has some personalized hosting tips to help your readers transform their summer get-togethers into an Avant Garden Party, including:
- Curating great food + cocktail menu: create a menu that your guest will love and match the energy of the event, like adding St~Germain Elderflower Liqueur to your cocktail to elevate the taste and experience throughout the party. Create a garnish station with the Ikebana Vase with Cooper Flower Frog Inserts so your guests can add some additional color and taste to their cocktails.
- Create your playlist in advance: consider the flow of the event in which you should place certain songs in different spots within the playlist to keep energy moving throughout.
- Don’t overcomplicate things: make your food items ahead of time and pre-batch cocktails in a St~Germain Carafe so all you have to do is set up. Add your hors d’oeuvres to the Filtrum Home Abstract Wooden Block and place in the fridge so once guests arrive, you have something for them to graze on.
- Add personal touches: small and unique touches from playlists to handwritten menus will allow the event to be memorable. Adding pops of color to your tablescape will really help it come alive. This can come from some of the kit items including the mint green Estelle Colored Wine Glasses, the lavender Madame de La Maison Napkins, or even in your outfit!
- Curate your guest list: invite a diverse and eclectic crowd of people which helps encourage great conversation and connection with guests that might not have anything in common.
- Wear what you want to your events: dress in something that makes you feel comfortable but also appropriate for the event – consider bright colors and vibrant patterns, it’ll show your guest that you’re ready to have fun.